Winning Tactics For Conversational Marketing In 2023 and Beyond
Are you striving to move your potential buyers faster through the sales cycle? Conversational marketing may be a great solution. The AI-powered chatbots have already elevated the customer service quality to new levels and are expected to do more wonders in 2023.
Live chat and chatbots are the two popular conversational marketing trends. Online Chat has moved beyond customer support, it now helps in engaging and nurturing your website visitors.
Here are some of the benefits of using conversational marketing in 2023 and beyond:
- Increased customer satisfaction: By offering a more customized and interesting experience, conversational marketing may assist firms in increasing their consumer contentment.
- Increased sales: Conversational marketing can help businesses to increase sales by generating leads, nurturing relationships with potential customers, and closing deals.
- Boosted brand awareness: Conversational marketing can help businesses to boost their brand awareness by providing a positive customer experience and engaging with potential customers on their preferred channels.
Check out Some Surprising Conversational Marketing Stats
- Gartner's projections reveal that by 2026, a staggering one in ten agent interactions will be automated, marking a significant leap from the current estimate of merely 1.6% of interactions that utilize AI automation.
- According to Cognizant, it is estimated that by 2025, the global chatbot market will reach a value of USD $1.25 billion, experiencing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.3%.
- CNBC predicts that 75-90% of queries in specific areas will be handled by chatbots within the next five years, resulting in cost savings of up to $0.70 per interaction.
Opportunities with Chatbots-Conversational Marketing in 2023
Chatbots are the first who greets you while visiting most websites nowadays and having them has become a must-have thing for any website. There is also a concern about how to use Chatbots effectively for marketing? Here are some best practices to keep in mind while implementing chatbots for marketing.
1) Personalize the Chatbot Text
If you are serious about the effective implementation of chatbots, pay attention to ''Chatbot personalization.'' Indeed, get some professionals to write smart content for your chatbots. Having personalized chatbots will be a trending strategy for conversational marketing in the coming years.
Step into 2023, where chatbots have undergone a remarkable transformation. Gartner's prediction has come to life as people now engage in more conversations with chatbots than with their spouses. These advanced chatbots do more than just answer questions – they talk, think, draw insights from knowledge graphs, and even form emotional bonds with customers.
These next-generation chatbots are not your ordinary question-answering machines. They have evolved into sophisticated beings with the ability to engage in meaningful and dynamic conversations. Equipped with advanced knowledge graphs, these chatbots can tap into vast databases of information, instantly pulling out relevant insights and facts to impress even the most curious minds.
And as far as personalization is considered, it is already ruling the digital world and is expected to dominate in the coming years.
2) Implement Offline Bots to be ‘Always Available’ for Customers
Even if people prefer to chat with a live human via online chat over the bots it is practically impossible or too expensive to have humans available all the time to attend to customer queries.
A bot that is available when live agents are not present can handle all queries and generate more leads beyond your regular business hours. Even if you have live agents available for certain hours do deploy Chatbots for initial connect and drive more leads to the live agents.
3) Conventional Standard Customer Interactions
For eCommerce websites and online service providers, this practice works well. When you know your current and prospective customers could come up with standard issues, you can let the chatbots handle it. The bots can efficiently respond to FAQ's, product description queries, place an order, provide order status, process cancellation/return related queries.
The chatbots can easily manage to respond to such common conventional issues with the pre-programmed answers. With the use of pre-programmed responses, chatbots can efficiently address these common issues, providing quick and accurate assistance to customers. For instance, a chatbot can assist a customer in finalizing their flower bouquet order, guiding them through the process and answering any related questions. This approach allows businesses to automate routine tasks and improve customer service efficiency.
4) Social Media Messaging App
Leveraging social media messaging apps for accelerating your customer sales cycle- is another way of conversational marketing working. It is not surprising to know that people exchange more than a billion messages over social media messaging apps with businesses each month.
The Facebook messenger and WhatsApp like message platforms are great to drive conversations that could lead to sales. For example, your qualified lead abandons the cart and getting a reminder/notification or text for the same on their mobile device app can reengage the customer, and increase the probability they would complete the purchase.
Conversational marketing channels, including the AI-powered chatbots, are integral to marketing automation space. How to integrate these platforms is no longer a big question; the key concern is, are you ready for it?
The aforementioned are some key marketing trends in 2023 that will transform the future of online digital experiences. If you would like to discuss marketing automation with our experts, then drop us an email at email@example.com.